Your partner for magnetic solution & high quality magnet

magnetic putty recalled due to hazardsmagnetic putty recalled due to hazardsmagnetic putty recalled due to hazards

by:Newland     2019-11-13
OTTAWA —
Health Canada said a company in Newfoundland and Labrador voluntarily recalled a product called magnetic putty, which could be swallowed because of high arsenic content and small magnets.
Magnetic putty is sold in various colors in the round metal container of Gande wholesaler.
Arsenic is toxic and exposure to it can cause developmental neurotoxicity.
Health Canada also said the small powerful magnets in these devices are easily swallowed or inhaled by children.
If swallowed and squeezed together, the magnets attract each other, causing blockages and slowly causing intestinal perforation, federal agencies said.
Health Canada says about 1,160 of Chinese
During the period from November 2017 to March 2018, Gander sold homemade magnetic putty units wholesale.
Consumers with proof of purchase should contact the Gander wholesaler for a full refund.
No injuries were reported in Canada.
PressOTTAWA, Canada-
Health Canada said a company in Newfoundland and Labrador voluntarily recalled a product called magnetic putty, which could be swallowed because of high arsenic content and small magnets.
Magnetic putty is sold in various colors in the round metal container of Gande wholesaler.
Arsenic is toxic and exposure to it can cause developmental neurotoxicity.
Health Canada also said the small powerful magnets in these devices are easily swallowed or inhaled by children.
If swallowed and squeezed together, the magnets attract each other, causing blockages and slowly causing intestinal perforation, federal agencies said.
Health Canada says about 1,160 of Chinese
During the period from November 2017 to March 2018, Gander sold homemade magnetic putty units wholesale.
Consumers with proof of purchase should contact the Gander wholesaler for a full refund.
No injuries were reported in Canada.
PressOTTAWA, Canada-
Health Canada said a company in Newfoundland and Labrador voluntarily recalled a product called magnetic putty, which could be swallowed because of high arsenic content and small magnets.
Magnetic putty is sold in various colors in the round metal container of Gande wholesaler.
Arsenic is toxic and exposure to it can cause developmental neurotoxicity.
Health Canada also said the small powerful magnets in these devices are easily swallowed or inhaled by children.
If swallowed and squeezed together, the magnets attract each other, causing blockages and slowly causing intestinal perforation, federal agencies said.
Health Canada says about 1,160 of Chinese
During the period from November 2017 to March 2018, Gander sold homemade magnetic putty units wholesale.
Consumers with proof of purchase should contact the Gander wholesaler for a full refund.
No injuries were reported in Canada.
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...