Your partner for magnetic solution & high quality magnet

indian man dies after being trapped in mri machine

by:Newland     2019-11-13
A man died Saturday night after being sucked into a magnetic resonance imaging in Mumbai, India. MRI)
The accident raised concerns about the chaos and dangerous situation of the Indian government. run hospitals.
Relatives said that Rajesh Maru, 32, entered the hospital\'s MRI examination room with an oxygen cylinder after hospital staff approved him to continue his work.
According to local news reports, they did not know that the machine had been opened, Maru was pulled into it and trapped by the magnetic force of the machine.
A few minutes later, Maru died and his hand was trapped on the machine by a leaking oxygen tank.
He was released and taken to the emergency room within 10 minutes, but was declared dead upon arrival.
According to the Indian Express, an autopsy report says he died of excessive oxygen entering his lungs.
The authorities are investigating the incident. Three people —
A doctor and two hospital assistants
Arrested on suspicion of negligence
\"This is a tragic event and we will be working with the police,\" Ramesh Bharmal, dean of the charity hospital at baimamamami Lesman Nair, told the NDTV news channel.
The MRI machine works through extremely powerful magnets and radio waves that scan the body and give an image of the internal tissue.
When the machine is turned on, all metal objects must stay away from it.
Regular shortage of public hospitals in India
Staff, crowded and sick
Equipped with huge flow to handle patients.
Relatives of patients are often asked to carry stretchers and equipment to help hospital staff.
According to reports, hospital staff said it was not clear why Maru was so close to the machine that contained the pot, and why the machine was opened while he was there.
The hospital tried to transfer responsibility, the family said.
The boy in the Ward asked him to help.
They said it was okay. . . .
Maru\'s sister Priyanka Solanki told The Indian Express: \"The hospital staff did not take responsibility, but scolded us because Rajesh was too close to the MRI with a cylinder in his hand.
Chief Minister of Maharashtra announces Rs 500,000 ($10,700)
Compensation will be paid to Maru\'s family.
Accidents involving nuclear magnetic resonance machines are very rare.
On 2014, in New Delhi, two hospital staff members were trapped in an MRI for four hours because of oxygen cylinders. In 2001, a 6-year-
In the United States, an oxygen cylinder flew over an MRI chamber and damaged his skull, killing an old boy.
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...