Company Advantages 1. Due to our enormous understanding and massive knowledge, Newland rare earth magnets wholesale is designed with various styles popular in the market. With excellent coercivity, it features good magnetic strength value 2. The product plays an important role in reflecting on people's personality and tastes, giving their room a classic and elegant appeal. The product is used in magnetic bearings and couplings 3. The product has passed the quality and performance tests conducted by the third party assigned by the clients. Its extensive applications include hard disks, cellphones, and battery powered tools fields 4. This product is presented to customers after proper inspections. It's widely applied in magnetic resonance imaging, wind power, telecommunication, and medical 5. It is tested on defined parameters to ensure its reliable performance, longer service life & durability. Its strong magnetic pull force offers magnetism in all directions
Place of Origin:
Magnetic Pickup tool
100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Mini Portable Telescopic Magnet Hand Tool Magnetic Pickup Tool For Picking Up Nut Bolt1.Inner Packing: PE bag / EPE Foam Packing / Anti-Rust Paper Packing / Blister / SMT / Vacuum Packing ;2.Outter Packing: Stretch Film Packing / Carton / Pallet / Wood Cas3.Custom packaging according to your requirement.
1 - 100
To be negotiated
Factory Sales Mini Flexible Telescoping Magnetic Pickup Tool for Heavy Duty Assembly and Nut & bolt
Magnet, Stainless, Rubber...
Bright Silver, Black...
Arc, Block, Bar, Ring, Cube, Disc, or others.
Magnets+ Small Carton+ Green Foam + Big Carton
Shipped in 10 days after payment
factory, home, office, car...
·Color: multiple colors Outstanding performance
Do you want to find those tricky screws thrown down in the hood? Looking for a way to grab a drained object under a coil? This gripper magnetic gripper helps you grab it easily! We managed to create the ultimate retrieval tool; a Can pick up magnetic and non-magnetic objects; one can move in any space; one can help you Locate dropped items faster. Combines flexible steel rods, super magnets, grippers and bright LEDs We have achieved this in the future.
Telescopic Magnetic Pickup Tool Rod Portable Extension Magnet
Pick Up tool telescopic magnetic extension magnet long distance tile
Telescopic magnetic pickup
Telescopic magnet picking tool
Telescopic magnetic pickup tool
100% quality and brand new.
Retractable design, head can absorb into closed space, angled iron parts
Telescopic, ranging from 125 mm to 655 mm
The handle is soft and very noticeable
Magnet pickup tool powerful magnetic extension chain
·The package includes:
1 magnetic pickup
Neodymium Halbach Array Magnet for Motor
Ningbo Newland Magnet Industry Co., Ltd. is a high-tech manufacturer, specializing in manufacturing, researching and marketing various permanent magnets & magnetic assemblies etc. Newland group is consist of three branches, which are NdFeB (Neodymium) magnet branch factory, magnetic assembly branch factory and international trade branch. Our company has passed ISO9001:2008 and TS16949:2009 certification. Backed by our 17 years of rich experiences in magnets manufacturing and trading, we could provide one stop solution regarding magnetic products to clients from different filed all over the world.
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Details: 1.Standard Air Way package(filled with iron sheets and foams to shield magnetism) 2.Standard Sea Way package(packed in cartons and then put on a pallet) 3.Customized package is available Delivery Detail: 15-20days
1. What is normal dimension of your products?
All magnets are customized.
2. What information do I need to supply when I have a inquiry?
If you have any inquiry, please kindly advise the following items:
a. Dimensions or drawing with tolerances.
b. Material grade or magnetic properties.
c. Quantity and delivery terms.
d. Surface coating (If necessary).
e. Magnetic direction.
3. How long will you give me the reply?
We will reply you in 12 hours.
4. How is the price?
As we believe the quality is the most important, we will provide the high quality magnet with reasonable price.
5. Could I get samples?
Yes, we have materials in stock to help you to get the samples as soon as we can.
6. How long will you deliver sample and bulk order?
If we have materials in our stock, we can send them within 3 days. If we don't have material in stock, production time for sample is 5-10 days, 15-25 days for bulk order.
7. How to pay you?
T/T, Western Union, L/C, ESCROW, Paypal.
Company Features 1. The technology innovation promotes the development of Newland. 2. Newland Magnet Industry Co., Ltd. aims to be world-class rare earth magnets wholesale company. Call!
In this article, as a professional industrial magnet product manufacturer, Newland magnet factory is going to walk you through ferrite magnet's industrial knowledge. More info, stay tuned.Ferrite magnet is a kind of permanent magnet made mainly from SrO or BaO and Fe2O3. Developed by Newland Magnetic, ferrite magnets are hard, brittle and they have lower magnetic energy than other permanent magnets. However, it is not easy of demagnetization and corrosion, and its production process is simple at low in price. Therefore, ferrite magnet has the highest output in the whole magnet industry and is widely used in industrial production currently.Ferrite magnet is a sintered permanent magnetic material, which is composed of barium and strontium iron body. Ferrite magnets are rigid and brittle, requiring special machining processes. For its opposite magnets, because they are oriented in the direction of manufacture, such ferrite magnet must be magnetized in the direction, while its same magnets, because they are not oriented, they can be magnetized in any direction, although a slightly stronger magnetic induction is often found on the smallest side of the compression surface.Such magnetic energy product ranges from 1.1MGOe to 4.0MGOe. Due to its low cost, ferrite magnet has a wide range of applications, from motors and magnetic speakers to toys and handicrafts. Therefore, it is the most widely used permanent magnet material at present.FeaturesFerrite magnets are produced by powder metallurgy with low remanence and low recovery permeability. It is especially suitable for magnetic circuit structure under dynamic working conditions. The material is hard and brittle, and ferrite magnets can be used for cutting with emery tool. The main raw material is oxide, so it is not easy to corrode. Operating temperature is under -40℃ to +200℃.Ferrite magnet is divided into anisotropy (anisotropy) and isotropy (isotropy). The magnetic property of iso-tropic sintered ferrite permanent magnet is weak, but it can be magnetized in different directions. Different sintered ferrite permanent magnetic materials have strong magnetic properties, but they can only be magnetized along the predetermined direction of the magnet.FunctionIn the actual production of ferrite magnet, the raw materials with good chemical composition may not be able to obtain ferrite magnet with good properties and microstructure, the reason is the influence of physical properties. The physical properties of iron oxide listed include mean particle size APS, specific surface area SSA and loose density BD. Because ferric oxide accounts for 70% of the formula of manganzite ferrite magnet, its APS value has a great influence on the APS value of ferrite magnet powder.Generally speaking, the APS value of iron oxide is small, and the APS value of ferrite magnet powder is also small, which is conducive to accelerating the speed of chemical reaction. However, the APS value should not be too small considering that too fine powder particle is not conducive to the subsequent compaction and sintering of easy crystallization. Obviously, when the iron oxide APS value is too large, the diffusion reaction of spinel phase can only be carried out during pre-firing due to the large particle size, and the grain growth process cannot be carried out further. This must result in higher activation energy required during sintering, which is not conducive to solid reaction.
Comparision with Ndfeb magnetFerrite magnets are metal oxides that are ferromagnetic. In terms of electrical properties, ferrite has a much higher resistivity than metal or alloy magnetic materials, and it also has higher dielectric properties. Ferrite also exhibits high permeability at high frequencies. Therefore, ferrite has been widely used in the field of high frequency weak current non-metallic magnetic materials. A nonmetallic magnetic material is a composite oxide (or orthoferrite) of magnetic iron oxide and one or more other metal oxides. Magnetic force is usually 800-1000 Gauss, often used in speakers, loudspeakers and other instruments.The advantage of Neodymium iron boron magnet is cost-effective, with good mechanical properties; The disadvantage is low temperature point, poor temperature characteristics, and easy to powder corrosion, it must be adjusted by chemical composition and surface treatment methods to improve, to meet the requirements of practical application. Ndfeb belongs to the third generation of rare earth permanent magnet. Characterized by small size, light weight and strong magnetism, it is currently the best performance-to-price magnet and is known as the king of magnetism in the field of magnetism. The advantage of high energy density makes ndFeb permanent magnet widely used in modern industry and electronic technology. In the bare magnetic state, the magnetic force can reach about 3500 Gauss.
Every day, different people working in different industries are dealing with a wealth of equipments or devices that contain various magnetic parts or custom magnet components. In this article, Newland factory, one of influentially large magnet product manufacturing facilities, will walk you through magnet details about its classification, material, manufacturing workmanship, pros and cons respectively. When it comes to magnet product buying guides, welcome to consult Newland magnet factory.Coming next is about its category.There are many kinds of magnets based on different standards, which nonetheless are generally divided into permanent magnet and soft magnet, in which, the former can be divided into two categories:1st permanent magnet : metal alloy permanent magnet including ndfeb magnets, samarium cobalt magnets, aluminum nickel cobalt magnets.2nd permanent magnet: ferrite permanent magnet materials 1. Ferrite magnet: The main materials of ferrite include BaFe12O19 and SrFe12O19. Made by ceramic process craftmanship, it is a hard and brittle material. Ferrite magnet has become the most widely used permanent magnet because of its good temperature resistance, low price and moderate performance.2. Ndfeb magnet: NdFeb is the most commercially available magnet and it is known as the king of magnetic material. It has a very high magnetic capacity and its is 10-times BHmax, much higher than Ferrite magnet. Its own mechanical processing performance is also quite astoundingly heat-resistant, with its operating temperature highly up to 200 degrees Celsius. And its texture is hard, while the performance is stable, factored with low cost, its application is extremely extensive. Nevertheless, because of its strong chemical property, it is a must to be coated with other metals on the surface. ( say Zn,Ni, electrophoresis, passivation, etc.)3. SmCo magnet (SmCo) can be sorted into SmCo5 and Sm2Co17 according to its different components. Samarium cobalt's development can't be fully unlocked due to its expensive cost. SmCo, as a rare earth permanent magnet, it has high magnetic energy effect (14-28MGOe), plus reliable coerce and good temperature characteristics. Samarium cobalt magnets are better suited to work in high temperatures than Neodymium iron boron magnets.4. Aluminum-nickel-cobalt magnets: Aluminum-nickel-cobalt is an alloy of aluminum, nickel, cobalt, iron, and other trace metal elements. The casting process of aluminum-nickel-cobalt magnets can be processed into different sizes and shapes with good machinability. Cast al - Ni - Co permanent magnets have the lowest reversible temperature coefficient, its resistant temperature in operation can be up to 600 degrees Celsius. Al-ni-co permanent magnet products are widely used in various instruments and other magnetic parts for machines. According magnet sequence based on size: NdFeb magnet, samarium cobalt magnet, aluminum nickel cobalt magnet, ferrite magnet.1) Ndfeb magnetProperties: NdFeb permanent magnet is on the ground of Nd2Fe14B intermetallic compound. The ndFeb product has extremely high magnetic energy power, while the advantage of its high energy density makes the NdFEB permanent magnet widely used in modern industry and electronic technology, materializing the miniaturization and lightweight for equipment such as instruments, electroacoustic motors etc. Material features: NdFeb has the advantage of high performance and good mechanical properties. The disadvantage lies in its low temperature point, poor temperature characteristics, easy to suffer from powder corrosion, it must be adjusted by chemical composition and surface treatment methods to improve its performance and meet the requirements of practical application.Manufacturing process: NdFeb is manufactured by powder metallurgy process.Ndfeb magnet shape forming: rare earth neodymium magnet can be cylindrical, circular, rectangular etc.Technological process: batching → smelting ingot → powder making → press → sintering tempering → magnetic testing → grinding → pin cutting → electroplating → finished Ndfeb magnet product.
2) Ferrite magnetFerrite magnet features: its main raw materials are composed of BaFe12O19 and SrFe12O19. Made by ceramic process, it is a hard and brittle magnetic material. Ferrite magnet has become the most widely used permanent magnet because of its good temperature resistance, low price and moderate performance.Ferrite magnet features: high magnetic properties, good time stability and low temperature coefficient.Ferrite magnet application: widely used in electricity meters, instruments, motors, automatic control, microwave devices, radar and medical devices. Ferrite magnet magnetizing orientation: axial, radial or as required.Ferrite magnet shape forming: it can be cylindrical, circular, rectangular, flat, tile, axe shape.Technological process: batching → smelting ingot → powder making → press → sintering tempering → magnetic testing → grinding → pin cutting → electroplating → finished Ndfeb magnet product.
3) Aluminum-nickel-cobalt magnetAluminum-nickel-cobalt magnets are alloys consisted from aluminum, nickel, cobalt, iron and other trace metal elements. Its casting can be processed into different sizes and shapes with good machinability. Cast al - Ni - Co permanent magnets have the lowest reversible temperature coefficient, its operating temperature can be up to 600 degrees Celsius. Al-ni-co permanent magnet products are widely used in various instruments and other applications.Classification of al - Ni - Co magnets: it can be divided into cast Al - Ni - co and sintered Al - Ni - Co magnets.Aluminum-nickel-cobalt applications: Casting aluminum-nickel-cobalt products are mainly used in automotive parts, instruments, electroacoustic device, electrical parts, teaching device, aerospace and military fields, etc., with low temperature coefficient, high temperature resistance, moisture resistance, it is characterized with strong anti-oxidation and good working stability. Sintered al-Ni-Co is produced by powder metallurgy, suitable for the production of complex shape, light, thin, small products used in instruments, communications, magnetoelectric switches and various sensors.Aluminum nickel cobalt magnet shape forming: it can be cylindrical, circular, rectangular, flat etc.4) Samarium cobalt magnetSamarium cobalt magnet is also called samarium cobalt magnetic steel, samarium cobalt permanent magnet, samarium cobalt permanent magnet, samarium cobalt strong magnet and rare earth cobalt permanent magnet, consisted of samarium, cobalt and other rare earth metal material. This alloyed maget, after smelting, grinding, molding, sintering, has high magnetic energy effect, low temperature coefficient, its highest working temperature up to 350 ℃, no negative temperature, its operating temperature could be above 180 ℃, the maximum magnetic energy power and temperature stability and chemical stability are all higher than ndfeb permanent magnet materials due to its strong corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance; So it is widely used in aerospace, national defense, microwave devices, communications, medical equipment, instruments, meters, various magnetic transmission devices, sensors, magnetic processors, motors, magnetic cranes and so on.Production process of samarium cobalt magnet: batching → melting ingot → powder making → pressing → sintering tempering → magnetic testing → grinding → pin cutting → finished productTypical samarium cobalt magnets forming: disc, ring, square, square, tile, special shape could be bespoke based on customization.This article is contributed by Newland Magnet Industry Co., Ltd. one of leading and listed avante garde factory in magnetic product.
We will attend Coiltech International Coil Winding Exhibition from September 25-26, 2019 in Pordenone, Venice Area, Italy. This is the fastest growing international exhibition for the Coil&Winding industry. Materials and machinery for the production of electric motors, generators, transformers, and winding systems. Welcome to meet us at our stall.